We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.britishschoolquito.edu.ec
● queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you email www.britishschoolquito.edu.ec;
● your IP address and details of which version of web browser you used;
● information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website;
● details to allow you to access services and transactions, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for).
This helps us to:
● improve the site by monitoring how you use it;
● respond to feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to; ● provide information about local services if you want it.
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data in server locations around the world to speed up delivery of the website and it may be viewed by our staff or suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
It is within your rights to ascertain what information we currently store about you. Please send such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware we reserve the right to charge a nominal fee for complex searches. We will also require proof that you have rights to request this information - this is best done by coming into British School Quito offices with two forms of identification.
Links to other websites