The British School Quito is an equal opportunities employer committed to the professional development of our employees. We encourage dedicated and dynamic educators to work with us in an international British school and to join us in providing:
- The highest quality British-based education in a structured environment;
- Pastoral care and support for our students aged 3 to 18;
- A challenging international academic programme based on the requirements of the English National Curriculum, Cambridge iGCSE programme and IB Diploma;
- Guidance in developing strong personal and social skills, with a firm commitment to service tied to the attributes of the BSQ Learner Profile;
- The support of well-qualified and experienced professional staff;
- An attractive setting in the beautiful Cumbaya valley;
- A fantastic community of colleagues, parents and students;
- The chance to work in a CIS/NEASC accredited IB World School;
- Opportunities to develop your career in the Orbital Education Group of schools.
THE BRITISH SCHOOL QUITO OPERATES A SAFER RECRUITMENT POLICY. ALL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PROVE THEIR ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND PROVIDE A POLICE CHECK FROM THEIR CURRENT COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
We know that you will enjoy working with our team of dedicated, experienced and enthusiastic educators. We believe that learning should always be fun. We have put together this information to help you find out as much as you can about BSQ and to help you understand what life is like in Ecuador. Ecuador is a diverse, fascinating and beautiful country and our school embraces the local culture and blends it with British and International cultures, values and standards. It really is a great place to work.
I hope you enjoy reading through our website and Facebook page, and find answers to your questions about working at BSQ and life in Ecuador. I very much look forward to meeting you and discussing your aspirations. In the meantime, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.comEmma Newman, Director